Lorenzo Villoresi is an independent, self-taught perfumer, who, since 1990, has made an international impression: he is, without doubt, the most celebrated of the 'niche' creators. He has been visited in Florence, on the banks of the River Arno, by people from all over the world to have a personal fragrance created for them.
Teint de neige, “the colour of snow”, the delicate rosy hue of a powdered face. The unmistakable scent of perfumed powders, the fragrance of face powder, the perfume of talc, a soft, gentle, enveloping Eau de Toilette, yet intense and persistent. An aroma delicately permeated by the richness of the natural extracts of precious flowers, recalling the light, images and atmosphere of the belle-époque.
- Top Note: Jasmin, Rose, Ylang Ylang, sweet, powdery and floral notes
- Middle Note: Tonka bean, Jasmin, Rose, sweet, powdery and floral notes
- Base Note: Heliotrope, Musk, Rose, Jasmin, sweet, powdery and floral notes
Size & Fit
Shipping & Returns
- Free Worldwide shipping for orders over £250
- UK shipping is via DPD and UPS
- International standard shipping is via Royal Mail
- International express shipping is via DPD (Europe) and UPS (Rest of the World)
Full shipping information
PLEASE NOTE: Due to increased courier regulations and customs restrictions, it is not possible to ship this item out of the EU. Any order placed for this item where the shipping address is OUTSIDE of the EU will be cancelled and refunded.